Updated: Sep 12
1. It's Low in Calories and help Prevent Insulin Resistance and Diabetes.
2. Eating Grapefruit May Improve Heart Health and reduce risk of kidney stone.
1. Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants.
2. They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage.
Whole egg -
1. Raise HDL (The "Good") Cholesterol
HDL stands for high-density lipoprotein. It is often known as the "good" cholesterol
2. Contain Choline — an Important nutrient.
1. Enables Smoother Digestion
2.High in fiber which Aids Weight Loss.
1. Healthy for the heart and helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
2. They provide antioxidant protection to help minimize damage, including from ultraviolet light.
1. Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
2. Great Source of Protein(high-quality protein).