7 ways to Detox your body
What is Detox?
Detox is a natural process of our body. I don’t know much but after doing some research and reading some articles about the detoxification of our body system for a healthy liver. Found that these are 12 signs our body display that it needs to detox and eliminate toxic substance to cleanse internally.
The symptoms begin with a lack of energy. When my office colleague stopped junk food only to detox. She explained to me a lot about the detoxification and toxins affecting our body and also our mental, physical performance also. Being curious I started exploring the internet to learn about the ways and methods to detox.
Here are the 7 signs that your body shows it needs to detox
- You will be facing intermittent headaches.
- Even if you don’t eat much you will see that suddenly your belly fat is increasing, you are gaining weight. The fat which is accumulated around our internal organs is another sign that our body needs to detoxify for a healthy liver.
- Craving for sugar suddenly increases, you must check your blood sugar levels regularly that may be one of the reasons.
- Though you may be maintaining all the hygiene for healthy skin, yet you may be facing itchy skin, acne etc.
- Even if you sleep for more than 8 hours, you still feel fatigued.
- Not getting proper sleep or in other words, we call it insomnia.
Apart from the above, there are other factors that act as a toxin to our body
- Environmental toxicity – We all live in a world of the concrete jungle, full of human-created toxins pollution in the air, water, and contaminating earth as well. I
If you look around yourself, what you see? Full of electronic gadgets, the radiation from these gadgets like mobile phones, Televisions, laptops etc.
- Psychological Toxicity – with too much stress at the mental level. A very simple example is fear of unknown future and knows past. We all are stuck in this unknown zone that we forget to enjoy happiness in our life.
Our human body has the natural tendency to flush out toxins through skin, sweat, urine and stool. We, humans, have polluted our mother earth that today the whole world is facing pandemic disaster. This wakes us up to think that now is the time to live a healthy life with a body free from toxins.
Too much stress overexposure of pollution, toxic and other harmful chemicals from industrial as well as polluted air reduces the detox process within our body.
The whole stress comes on to the liver. In other words, the liver is overexposed to cleanse our body from the toxic substances within our body.
Here are my 7 recommendations to help detox
Here are some of the fruits that help our body to build and maintain antioxidants. Berries, onion, parsley, citrus, and vegetables like carrots, pumpkin, squash, spinach and sweet potato.
Cardamom is easily found in our kitchen. It has amazing health benefits. Cardamom is one of such spices that helps us to detox.
Due to the nutritional content in the broccoli, it has an anti-cancer element that helps to build antioxidants to eliminate toxins for a healthy liver.
4. Green vegetables
Start eating more vegetables that are rich in Vitamin E, D. it is best to eat all types of vegetables but broccoli, cabbage, Brussels are good to boost antioxidants within our body.
5. Infrared sauna bath
There are many other thermal therapies are also available and there are some equipment’s also which produce infrared rays as a health treatment to detox our body.
Sauna is one such therapy which helps to detox our body.
6. Reduce Alcohol
If you are serious about your health than I would suggest that you should immediately stop taking alcohol. Initially, it may be difficult but once you are determined then you will be successful.
7. Drink Water When You Wake Up
And right before you go to sleep. And throughout the day. "When you think about it, while our bodies are asleep, we go seven or more hours without any hydration," Asay says. "By providing your body with hydration upon waking, it refreshes and energizes our cells."
Get a special discount on Diet plan click here
Conclusion: to conclude you must first have the mindset and awareness about your health. Next, you must be very determined to care for yourself. Mostly everyone starts with full of excitement and after some days again back to old habits.
Just keep yourself determined that aware surrounding around you with a focus to keep your self healthy and happy.
Written By Sanjay Sharma